H&R revolver mainspring rod to replace broken plastic piece #678-922-308



Made of steel for most H&R revolvers, this rod replaces the rod with a broken plastic piece.


This part is manufactured of high quality tool steel and heat-treated to precise specifications in our Midwest facility, using an original factory part for duplication.  Some parts may need additional fitting to accommodate wear in old firearms.

Sorry, we are unable to do any international sales of firearms parts due to excessive cost and regulations.